We are very proud that the first CroAI startup pitch attracted so many applications. Even though AI is a broad area, it still sets boundaries for tech startups to apply. We set our standards and expectations high, but nonetheless succeeded to gather 10 great AI projects for our pitch competition that will be held on the 15th of October, as part of the AI2FUTURE conference.
We are looking for the 3 best startups, whereas our jury, comprised of various European VC fund member, will have the opportunity to invest in any of them.
- AI Technologies – Artificial intelligence for trends and event forecasting
- ALAN Analytics – AI that provides humanesque insights from texts
- Asgard – Early stage skin cancer detection and classification
- Crop Shepherd – Autonomous AI powered laser weeding robot
- Cloudonia – Image recognition software for Retail execution
- Imbafactory – Realtime predictive modelling, esports data, real-time game data
- NomenTech – Using AI to understand proper names worldwide
- Protostar Labs – Evolution in computer vision data annotation.
- Robotiq.ai – automating business processes using software robots
- UHURA SOLUTIONS – AI platform that understands customer contracts and agreements